2012 Benchmarking Exercise, Survey of Facility Management Practices
- $1549 in US currency (reduced from $1875 due to our generous sponsors)
- $999 in US currency for new participants
- Due upon registration
What Do I Get For This Fee?
- Survey Questionnaire that includes:
- comprehensive definitions of all performance related terms and measurements
- clearly written questions for consistent and useful data on key performance indicators
- approximately 25% of the survey questionnaire gathers data on new subjects each year
- Customized Survey Report that includes:
- Executive Summary
- comments and recommendations on key performance measurements, practices and trends in facility
- Survey Results (individualized)
- charts and graphs of industry averages, ratios and trends that compare the performance
measurements of each institution to industry average performance measurements
- Best Practices
- a listing of the best practices of individual institutions from all
prior survey years.
- Full day workshop
- includes best practice presentations and networking through focus group exercises
||Access to on-line survey questionnaire for data input (upon receipt of electronic registration)
||Preliminary data submittal due
||Survey report mailed to participating organizations
||Benchmarking Practices and Learning Workshop in Philadelpia,
How Do I Sign On or Get More Information?
Click Here, or contact
Updated: January 2011
Please send the IAMFA webmaster an email if you find anything not working,
have any suggestions or have any ideas for changes. The content on this page is the
property of IAMFA, unless otherwise indicated. It may not be
posted or published, in whole or part, in any medium without the prior
consent of the owner. Thank you.